Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Season's Greetings! Or, Music and candles make the world go round

I don’t read too much holiday fiction, but I’m really getting into holiday music. Right now I’m listening to “Christmas with the Rat Pack” (delightful). You should check out our holiday music collection. It’s really fun to get CDs with different artists. Then all you have to do is light some holiday candles (I’m kind of obsessed) and boom--you have some instant Christmas spirit. My favorite Christmas song is “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.” I love hearing how all the different musicians sing it. I think that 102.1 FM plays Christmas music all season long, but for some reason I enjoy popping in my own CD more. Maybe because if I have to hear “I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas” ever again I’m going to attack someone. And that wouldn’t be very merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments