Friday, May 28, 2010

Abby Normal is back!! With a tail!!!

So I guess Christopher Moore has become one of my favorite authors. It’s weird how some things just happen, but there it is. He’s really one of the only contemporary authors I keep an eye out for, to see if he’s published anything new (well, him and John Green who I adore). So needless to say I was super excited when I saw that Mr. Moore did in fact write a sequel to the much loved You Suck: A Love StoryBite Me: A Love Story. All the great characters are back, including the much loved Abby Normal, who is just as feisty and hilarious (and yes, intimidating) as before. Abby is a goth-girl force to be reckoned with, and since she owned You Suck with her awesomeness, it only seems natural to write up a new book and put her front and center on the cover. The plot is entertaining and a bit surprising, and of course funny. So let’s just take a moment to be grateful that summer is almost here, and that we can once again sneak a peek into the lives of the characters of Christopher Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments