Monday, October 27, 2008

Just your average Best. Story. Ever.


Chance by Connie Willis

You will have to believe me when I say that your life will not be complete until you read Connie Willis’s short story “Chance.” You may have just skimmed past that last sentence and maybe you didn’t soak it in. Let me say it again: your life will not be complete until you read Connie Willis’s short story “Chance.” I know, I know, pretty hefty claim. But isn’t it worth maybe an hour or two of your time just to make sure your life is complete? I would have to say so. But let’s forget I said anything. Let’s just pretend you randomly pick this story up (or maybe it was assigned to you in your Science Fiction and Fantasy class in school) and you have no idea what you are about to read. You walk in with fresh eyes, not even knowing who Connie Willis is (later you might want to read about Ms. Willis and you’ll inevitably end up on wiki).

You can find it here and you can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments